пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

abersoch land and sea




This evening I�rushed home from work to get there at 5pm.� I�took Jade and Liam to Culvers.� It was a special Culvers day for the school.� Some of the teachers from the school were delivering meals.� It was also $1 per butterburger day.� Jade had a soccer match at 6pm.� So the idea was to rush in, get something to eat and then head off to soccer.� The day was overcast and there had been showers throughout the day.� However, Culvers was packed.� It took ages to order and get our food.� By the time we got the food, it was time to go.� We quickly put the food into takeout bags and rushed off to soccer.� When we got to soccer, there were only a few of the light blue players there.� None of the green players that we were meant to play had turned up. We sent another mom to the Eastview fields to see if we were at the wrong fields, but there was noone there.� While we waited, I�played a little soccer with the girls who had shown up.� Maddie, Alexandra, Kaitlyn, Rachel and of course Jade.� We let Liam join as well plus Rachels sister Erica and Kaitlyns brother Andrew.� We played girls against boys, with Rachels mother being on the girls side.� So it was me with 2 6 year olds against a mom and 6 8 year old girls.� I tried to play so that I�did not score.� I tried to pass it off to Liam or Andrew to score.� I scored less than half of the 7 goals we scored.� The girls scored once, even though at times they had open goals or just Andrew in the goals as I was too tired to run back.� We played for a full hour and had lots of fun.

When I�got home I found an eMail from Jonathan Nissly the coach of the soccer that it had been cancelled that evening due to the rain sogging the fields during the day.
abersoch land and sea, abersoch tourist information, abersoch wales.



Комментариев нет: