четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

eos 1ds mark ii canon




I�promised pics of the new apt, but I�donapos;t have any yet. For some reason the last two weeks at work have been long and exhausting, so I�havenapos;t really done much. It does feel like Iapos;ve been living here a lot longer than I�have, the other flat just a distant nightmare. I really like this flat and my flatmates, who all speak English, so we can have actual conversations Exciting stuff. At the moment we have cabled internet, albeit high-speed, so I�tend to spend a lot of time in my room, rather than dragging my cable with me. We hope to get Wifi (which the Czechs pronounce as vee-fee) soon, so that will be nice.

On the furniture front, I�have a mattress, some cloth boxes, and a shelf, but still no bed. I�have picked it out, but I want to bring it directly home, rather than have them ship it, since I�donapos;t want to try and negotiate the delivery info in Czech. Plus, when I�has Ikea deliver things to my apt in Germany, they told me that theyapos;d come on Thursday, but showed up on Tuesday. Given that no one is home Monday-Thursday during the day, that wouldnapos;t be ideal for me. Although Iapos;ve managed to get everything else home on the bus by myself (yes, even the mattress), Iapos;m not so sure about bringing home a 30kg metal bed frame. I may have to if I get desperate enough, though I think Iapos;d prefer a taxi to the bus.

So, since I like my flat and donapos;t think Iapos;ll be moving soon, I�do have an address. However, I�wouldnapos;t really recommend sending anything, as it will take quite a while. My parents mailed a package for me yesterday and were told that it should be here in about 8 weeks. Iapos;ve got my fingers crossed that the weather will hold, since my winter coat is in that package.



caustic soda flakes, eos 1ds mark ii canon, eos 1ds mark ii digital camera, eos 1ds mark ii digital slr, eos 1ds mark ii n.



Комментариев нет: