суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

acoustic mp3 downloads




Some Sunday mornings, Iapos;d wake up to get ready for church, walk downstairs to find my dad still awake from Saturday, having been up all night long playing records. Heapos;d sometimes want me to sit and listen with him. Sometimes Iapos;d have to remind him Iapos;d be late for church if he didnapos;t let me get ready. My dad was very authoritative and I remember having to remind him in just the right way to avoid conflict which may have prevented me from going to church. When you are a kid and you wanna do stuff, you definitely figure a way to find and implement all the ways of getting consent from a very authoritative and controlling parent. :)

We danced to Nancy Sinatraapos;s - Boots. And we enjoyed Wincester Cathedral many times. :)

To My Dad - Fun memories :) Love, Your Daughter




basketball camp las vegas, acoustic mp3 downloads, acoustic mp3 mixer, acoustic mp3 nixons sister, acoustic mp3 sacrament.



Комментариев нет: