четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

disa latin music




I would like to start this off by saying seville and blair, thank you for your dedication to reading my entries as well as posting your own. We are the few and the faithful.. Lol


on a completely different note, i think im going to have to get bitter and angry and that is the last thing i wanted to do. I spent all day thinking about him. How cute i think he is, the way he holds me and kisses me, you know.. All that nonsense stuff. Then i found out that im actually off on halloween, which suprised me, but i was glad because its my favorite holiday. I spent the other part of the day thinking about how it would be great if we could go on our first official date on halloween. Its his favorite holiday too and what a way to celebrate you know?

but then i come home. And im looking around on myspace. And i start seeing things that disturb me. I saw that apparently his ex girlfriend told him to delete this girl from his myspace yesterday and he did. And im like..................

first of all, he had assured me that him and her are no more and that they will be no more. Early on we talked about this because i told him i didnt want to be hurt and if there was any chance of that he needed to tell me then, because i needed to end things there. He said there wasnt and things have went on like they have. But after reading that im like uhhhh what teh fuck, on le real?

either he told that girl that so that she would leave him alone, or its the truth. And honestly, how am i ever going to know? and this is the disadvantages of a long distant relationship. And the fact that we arent officially anything doesnt make this any better, because he could see what we are doing and what we have as one thing, and i could see it as a completely other thing.

im confused. I hope he tells me he lied to that girl so she would leave him alone, but only if that is the truth.

im going to try to sleep now.
disa latin music, disa latin, disa jobs, disa inc..



Комментариев нет: