вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

dayspring.com e card




So Emily is back. Still canapos;t believe Annabel wrote an entry... :D
Iapos;ve been at my grandmaapos;s today for tea. And she gave me so much food. Is it just my grandma who feeds you loads, or do lots of Grandmaapos;s do this? I mean she cooks really good food and it tastes good and such. But there is just so much.
Whole school photo tomorrow. Get to stand outside for an hour in the cold and rain. And theyapos;re taking the photo in a field, Iapos;m pretty sure itapos;s going to be very muddy due to the fact itapos;s been raining for the last week. They really didnapos;t think this through. I donapos;t really like photos, I always end up looking stupid.
Short entry once more :S
Hope your all okay.

durham raleigh, dayspring.com e card, dayspring.com, dayspring walk to emmaus, dayspring valentines e cards.



Комментариев нет: